Do you have what it takes to be a Huff Watcher?
- Can you spot a false/misleading headline on HuffPost from ten paces?
- Do you get frustrated when you see HuffPost "news" stories that unfairly malign the U.S. military, Israel, Jews and/or conservatives, based on distorted "reporting," half-truths, or outright lies?
- Do you get upset when you see the hate-filled user comments that such stories invariably incite --- which HuffPost then dutifully reviews, approves and decides to publish?
- Are you opposed to the fact that while HuffPost protects and emboldens the worst-of-the-worst abusers of its comment policies, it censors and bans users who stand up to them, on a minute-to-minute basis, in violation of its own "policies"?
- Do you want to see HuffPost --- which bills itself as "The Internet Newspaper," and claims it is a nonpartisan "news" source --- held to account for its acts and omissions?
- Are you willing to devote some time to root out and document the reality behind all the above, and the myths that HuffPost broadcasts about itself?
Then you should apply to become a Huff Watcher!!!
Email huffwatcher1 (at) gmail.com and "Let's roll!!!"
An American patriot, Todd Beamer, coined the term "Let's Roll!" in the last, heroic minutes of his life; see details here.
(Above) From Wikipedia: A "Let's Roll!" decal is displayed on an A-10 Thunderbolt II aircraft at Bagram Airfield, Afghanistan. In February, Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. John P. Jumper directed the application of "Let's Roll! nose art on selected aircraft "to honor America's spirit, dedication and resolve following the Sept. 11 attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon."