For four years, HUFF-WATCH has been documenting how HuffPost acts as a PR shill for Hamas, Hezbollah and other Islamist terror groups, whitewashing and ignoring their murderous acts and threats, while vilifying Israel and Jews. (See "Previous Posts" at end, and our massive archive)
To start off 2013 with a "bang," on January 1 HuffPost decided to carry its shilling for Islamist butchers even further, by claiming that Al Qaeda, the most murderous Islamist terror group in the world, actually has a "gentle face":
Question: What kind of sick maniacs would actually suggest that Al Qaeda has a "gentle face"?
Answer: (1) The senior editors at HuffPost, who sourced the story from (2) Al Qaeda's favorite "news" service, Al Jazeera. (A reminder: Al Jazeera is one of the world's most notorious pro-terrorist propaganda networks --- which threw a birthday party (video) for the Islamist terrorist who smashed a 4-year-old Jewish girl's skull to pieces, after murdering her father in front of her, to ensure that that would be the last image she'd ever see.)
Here's an example from the Al Jazeera story page around which HuffPost built its "piece":
Caption: "The Mujahideen distribute charity in hospitals and slums."And to help ensure that its latest piece of terrorist-whitewashing propaganda got maximum attention, HuffPost positioned it directly beside a three-day-old "news" story concerning... a zoomed-in crotch shot of a woman in a bikini:
Doesn't it feel good to know that your tax dollars are going to enable all this?
- Is HuffPost even more anti-Israel than the Iranian regime is? Yes – and here's the proof
- HuffPost video "news" host pushes Hamas lies, ignores savage reality of Hamas
- HuffPost continues to do Hamas's PR, and dehumanizes Jews as a bonus
- HuffPost front-page headline: Romney chased by "pack of Jews"
- Why Al Qaeda loves Arianna: "Dancing baby hippo" edition
- Why Hamas loves HuffPost: Marwan Barghouti image-whitewashing edition
If you believe HuffPost should stop doing PR for Islamist terror groups, and inciting hatred against Israel and Jews, we urge you to do three things:
(1) Make your voice known to HuffPost's senior management here.
(2) Consider writing or calling one or more of HuffPost's top advertisers, to let them know your thoughts on what their ad dollars are enabling. An easy way to approach this is to scan our easy-to-use directory and find one or two corporations that you are a customer of, or have stock in. Your concerns will automatically be given considerably more weight. Also, request a follow-up after they've had a chance to review the evidence; don't let them off the hook, or sweep this under the rug.
(3) Forward the link to this story along to others who support the U.S. military, Jews and Israel --- particularly journalists!!!